Vonherin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Vonherin, soon to be the greatest Minecraft Server.-----> (Vonherin.us1.creeperhost.net)

*ALL Endercraft Players*

CookieRaider
    CookieRaider

*ALL Endercraft Players* Empty *ALL Endercraft Players*

Post  CookieRaider Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:00 am

If you've come here due to me directing you here from endercraft please continue reading. The server was abandoned so I thought why not continue all the fun in PvP Survival? So that's why I brought you guys here. Vonherin is an awesome server with helpful staff members always willing to help you at any time. Our players are also very social and at times are willing to help you. Another topic that needs to be gone over, since we switched servers you guys lost items. I am willing to give you guys some diamonds that I know you lost. You cannot lie to me because I am an admin on Ender still, so I will be checking your chests/invent and what not. Ergo, the server will not be down much longer and there won't be any lag caused by the server. So please tell your fellow members from endercraft the URL to these Forums, because I myself am not sure yet if the IP will be different then the one I posted on enders spawn.

My Condolences, CookieRaider.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:39 pm